Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I found Nemo!!

Can you help me?
Spotted in an aquarium at the Rainforest Cafe located in Grapevine TX, was a clownfish whom I instantly named "Nemo".  I am completely certain that I'm not the only person who thinks of the movie Finding Nemo whenever they see a clownfish.  In my own defense, it wasn't too long ago that I finally watched that movie for the first time.

While waiting to be served, my friends and I decided to check out the numerous aquariums inside the restaurant.  It was then that I came across "Nemo", and didn't hesitate to take a picture or two. Granted, the photo quality isn't the best, but I was not going to pass this opportunity.  It took a little coaxing of course; for Nemo hid behind a rock at first before I could take a snap.  Jokingly, I gently tapped the glass and pleaded, "Nemo, please come out."  Sure enough, he came out swimming gracefully, and it was then I was able to take the pictures.

Now I too can finally say that "I found Nemo!!"

Fish are friends, not food.
I live in an-enenenomy.



No comments:

Post a Comment