Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The real King of the Hill.

Brady bunch ain't got nothing on this dude

Now I had thought that I had seen it all; but to quote Frank Sinatra, " you ain't seen nothing yet!!"  You've seen the sitcoms  The Brady Bunch and Step by Step which was kind of like a Brady bunch with a twist on it.  You've also heard of King Solomon with his 700 wives and 300 concubines.

The kind of lineup that would the Bachelor blush.
However in this modern day and age, I've got to hand it to Mr. Ziona Chana from Baktwang village in Mizoram, India.  This man has 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grand children.  There's a reason why they would never cast him on The Bachelor; because he'd probably marry all the 25 contestants.  I'm speechless, so I'll let you read his story and come up with your own conclusion.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment