Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gotta love commercials.

Lately, it's like a lot of these companies just keep coming out with commercials that kill, for real.  Ally Bank has a couple of them.  The first one is "studio session" and the other one is an "interview" commercial.  I gotta hand it to the actors.  They nailed this from the git.

Another commercial that gets me ALL the time is the "Office Taco Party" by AT&T.  The "Clown commercial" from Walmart is probably the best from Walmart in a while (This one's for you Lori; I'm not sure that you've seen it yet).  Gotta keep 'em coming.

2 comments:

  1. Where have I been? I don't think I have seen two of those commercials; now I am curious. I just followed you; please stop by and post a comment.
    http://topicofdiscussion-doubler702.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ doubler: Thanks for following my blog and leaving a comment. Believe it or not, you're the first comment on any of my blogs. I look forward to interacting on your blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete