Thursday, December 16, 2010

One of the funniest commercials, EVER!!

If it hasn't occurred to you by now, I do watch too much TV.  What's more funny is that I don't have cable or satelite; nothing.  Just the regular network TV, which is kind of sad.  Unfortunately, the first step toward solving a problem is to admit it.  Oh, and by the way, those digital converter boxes are AWFUL!!!  If you ask me, the government should have just hooked up everyone with free basic cable. 

So I'm stuck with all the informercials, all the insurance commericals; y'know, the ones that target senior citizens and all that good stuff.  However, this one particular commercial caught my eye.  It comes on late at night and maybe early in the morning sometimes.  It gets me everytime and I've got to admit, it's as good as they come lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment